Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We're trying to get ready for our trip. There is so much to do in so little time....WOW! We have all the packing and taxes and work to finish up on and plan for our renewing of vows ceremony and school itinerary,which will vary on the trip from our normal schedule. We are overwhelmed at the moment and almost feel paralyzed not knowing where to start. Little by little--I know--there's just so much! God, get me through it!
Once we hit the road...it's on! I can picture us in our voyage--the kids learning and taking in so much, the awesome sights, family bonding and priceless moments! I can't wait...I wish we could just go now! The planning is enough for a second vacation and I am certain the unpacking will be enough for a third. Prayers needed and appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment